Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's all gravy now

I know one day soon I will be leaving this house. It's such a good feeling. I hope it helps some of my depression, and I believe it will. I hate living here so much because it is truly hell. But part of my problem is depression, which I believe is caused by low iron as well as my other medical problem. I do not want to do anything but sleep. All the time. I hate cleaning - I think I have OCD. What don't I have people?? It's almost funny - maybe I'm a hypochondriac, but I don't think so. Have a doctor's appt the 12th for the coochie problem. Hopefully can get some relief. Am seeing a therapist and my psychiatrist next week as well. My boss says my job is suffering because of my suffering (depression) that it's very obvious in my behavior and demeanor and my job is being affected negatively. I don't like my job but I have to have it. Maybe I don't like my job anymore because of the depression? I don't know anything anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment