Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog Me Baby

OMG - I'm blogging.....thank you Kari - aka Tenacious Peaches - for your inspiration. You are my sister from another mister and I freakin' LOVE YOU!!!! I could never even wish to compare to your blog....it's hilarious and just damn out great!!! But blogging seemed like a good way to vent my pent up feelings of hatred, resentment and rage - kind of like a diary but online - a public diary for everyone to read...so here goes.

Hello everyone - I am Sonja - and my online name is Weezie. Thanks to Monica, a lifelong friend, who for some reason gave me the nickname of Louise Jefferson years ago.

Don't you just love the Jeffersons? Especially that catchy ass theme song.....

Well we're moving on up (movin' on up)
To the east side (movin' on up)
To a deluxe apartment in the sky
Movin' on up to the east side
We finally got a piece of the pie!!!!!

Oh Good Lawd - Georgie and Weezie cracked me up!! And Florence - the maid - classic.....

And while we're on the subject of classic tv shows.....who can forget

"What u talkin' 'bout Willis?"

I'm a classic 70's and 80's child - music, movies, tv......42 years old and just waiting.....on a friend (Rolling Stones...1981)

1 comment:

  1. Shut up! I can't believe you are blogging. You are truly awesome and I can't wait to read your musings, Sister Weezie.

    ReplyDelete