Monday, September 28, 2009

Trivia Queen, thou name art Weezie

Ok, so my sis and a couple other chicks went to Name that Tune trivia Saturday night. It was 70's and 80's theme night - right up my damn alley!! Ross the trivia dude - who I have a secret love crush on - even though he don't swing my way - did lots of cool 80's rounds.......and guess who got first place! Us!! Our team name was the Go Go's - ok, kind of cheesy, but we still kicked some major ASS!!!! Do you know which 80's Best Picture Oscar winner also had it's theme song reach number one??? No cheating....I knew the answer dammit!!! hahahahhahahaaa trivia suckas!!! I rule!!!!! So I've decided I'm moving out in a couple weeks - got an appt with a lawyer Oct. 7 I think to draw up separation papers. I think that's the best thing for now - even though the boys don't give a crap, I am still their mother and I won't have them thinking I abandoned them if I leave, so gotta have something in writing.

4 comments:

  1. I've been racking my brain all day and cannot think of the trivia answer. A little help? Although I know I'm going to kick myself.

    And good for you with your decision! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clue - it's an instrumental.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it Chariots of Fire? Because I totally thought of that earlier.

    ReplyDelete