Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On a more serious note

So I've had this problem for years - it's a chronic, painful skin condition. But it's in the most unusual place.....yes, my coo-cha ha ha. I've had this for close to 15 years and been to so many doctors - it's been ridiculous. I've suffered so much and almost thought of suicide, the pain has been so bad. Today I happened to google Paget's disease of the breast/nipple because my aunt has this disease along with breast cancer. Well what do you know? There's also a Paget's disease of the vulva.....ok, that word may sound nasty to some - but dammit that's the nice way of saying CLITORIS Delores.....and a lot nicer word than cunt. So I think this may be what I have....I have to find a doctor to do another biopsy - I had one about a year ago and was diagnosed with something else. After the biopsy, if it turns out to be Paget's I will need surgery. The good thing is apparently if I do have this condition it doesn't mean I have the C word - cancer. I'm going to print the information out and take it to the doctor and see what I can get done. I've been through emotional, mental and verbal abuse and I think this pain is worse than all 3 put together. I hope this is the real solution. Would welcome any comments or suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment